STANDARD ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY:
Thank you for your interest in GravGrip® LLC products.
This (1) Year Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from GravGrip® LLC (the “Physical Goods”). The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair or replace products with a justified warranty claim. Such justified warranty claim(s) is/are subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer (shipping fee, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance will be incurred by the customer).
WHAT DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVER?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, GravGrip® LLC will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance (shipping fee, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance will be incurred by the customer).
WHAT WILL WE DO TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM?
GravGrip® LLC will repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts (shipping fee, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance will be incurred by the customer).
HOW LONG DOES WARRANTY COVERAGE LAST?
The Warranty Period of Physical Goods purchased from GravGrip® LLC is (1) year from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 180 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
WHAT DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY NOT COVER?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within (1) year from the invoice date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in its original packaging
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original receipt
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued
HOW DO I MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact email@example.com. A representative will determine wether or not your claim is covered under GravGrip® LLC’s warranty service.